Jun 13, 2008

Blogging on the road!

Just wanted to apologize for my absence...this is the weekend my step-son is getting married - been on the road - eating fast food - tying up the kids on the hood of the car - etc etc. I'll post back when I can regarding the festivities...and they may or may not be pictures! We'll see.

Oh yeah - one other side note - some of you may remember that I post a lot about my family - my wife and kids are very clumsy - see posts about my daughter's broken arm, my wife breaking the oven door -etc. Well - there is another pink cast! This time, it's on the new puppy - Crystal. Apparently, my wife also purchased a clumsy dog. She broke all 4 toes on her front right paw. I'll post pictures up later in the week of her cast. He broke them the day before we left. She jumped down from a 6 inch ledge into her soft pink bed - and - apparently landed the wrong way.

Anyway - talk to ya'll later! Gotta get to bed - it's going to be a Loooonnnngggg day tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a reminder, its Musical Monday!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa