Jun 19, 2008

Wedding Pictures Coming!

What a whirlwind week it has been. I apologize for not posting anything up sooner. After having taken off a couple days from work last week, things were pretty hectic when I got back. So, between the wedding, work, renovating the kitchen, chasing toddlers and doing my school work, I've been swamped this past week.

But, I promise to you all, I will post up some of the wedding pictures - and - I still owe you all the pictures of Crystal in her cute little pink-paw cast.

Thanks to you all for bearing with me and continuing your drops and visits in the absence of my posts! I will be reciprocating here very soon

1 comments:

Jena Isle said...

I love wedding pictures. I will come back for them.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa