Mar 26, 2008

What the Frak?

Like I have anything better to do at 3 frakkin 30 in the morning? So..now that I'm going to be too frakkin tired to do anything of value at work tomorrow...here I sit, blurry-eyed, staring at my blog!

Seriously, anyone else have this problem? I keep saying in my head..okay..5 more minutes, then I'll go to bed.

Let's see..I think I first said that at around 10:30pm..yesterday (?) night? Holy Frak Batman!

Ryan is sleeping on his Elmo fouton in front of me...while I sit here on the couch..bloggin again! (He came out at around 12:30...wanting to know why I wasn't in bed yet. To which I said..."Don't worry about it. Why don't you just lay down on your Elmo couch and watch Superman." That was it...he was out!

ANYWAY...I think I just figured it out...I never should have set this house up to be wireless...now I can be comfortable anywhere I blog! Frak!

Well..gonna sign off..going to bed....in 5 minutes.

3 comments:

The Success said...

Thank you for said "Birthday" to me
You have nice Blog.
Success for you...

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing. My hubby says I have a problem. He tells me, "You know, the internet will still be there in the morning." But it's the only time I have some quiet to get any amount of uninterrupted work done.

And by the way, how excited are you for Season 4 of BSG?! Woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

And...I've already got my DVR set to record! I was a huge fan of the 70's series when I was a kid. It took a little getting used to the character changes (Col Tighe, Boomer, Baltar, and Starbuck) being nothing like the originals...but..I really found myself getting in to it! I hate it when they go into hiatus!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa