Mar 31, 2008

I know what makes the incredible hulk mean!

Ryan and I are watching a Fantastic Four cartoon DVD that we received this weekend from NetFlix (no..not an endorsement). The cartoon we are currently watching has the Incredible Hulk in it...here's the conversation:

Ryan: Daddy. I know what makes the Incredible Hulk so mean.

Me: You do?

Ryan: Yes.

Long pause...............

Me: Okay....so its not because he gets angry about something and then turns into the Hulk?

Ryan: No. It's because of that rope around his purple underwear.

Need I say more?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!

That's one of the best parts about having kids. The conversations. :-)

Anonymous said...

Gotta agree with ya there! Some of the best conversations I've ever had is with my kids!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa