Jun 7, 2008

My Comments "Do Follow" Now!

Hi Everyone!! I did it! I did it! I did it! Well..it wasn't very hard at all - just did a google search and found a page to tell me how to do it - but - I have now set up this blog to allow search engines to follow your comments. So - if you want to increase your page ranks - please feel free to comment on my blog all you want now!

Not that I haven't enjoyed all the responses thus far regarding my posts - but - I suspect because this is a blogger blog - many of you may have just passed it by knowing that adding a comment was not going to help you out in any way - well - that all changes today!

If you have a blogspot blog and want to know how to allow comments to follow - here's the link I found: Remove nofollow attribute on comments.

1 comments:

HeyShae! said...

That's good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa