Apr 26, 2008

Wow! I didn't know she had it in her!

You know...for a small lady, my wife sure can spit out the expletives like a big ol' truck driver! I know if she sees this she's gonna rap me on my head! As usual, chaos all around the house! Ryan begging for something to drink, Kylie walking around tired and whining, Max jumping around like he has springs in his legs, Abby getting jealous of the attention Crystal is getting and bouncing her around the kitchen.....

Mary's in the kitchen getting Ryan a cup of Sprite...spills the whole cup.....All I can say is...Wow! I don't think I've heard language like that in a very long time! Guess she's gonna need a neck rub later! I'm not saying a word! I learned that last month! :^)

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa