Apr 26, 2008

For my fellow ex-military friends!

While I was in the military I had access to all the BDU's I could buy. They're very comfortable and multi-purpose. Considering I could get them at the BX they were pretty cheap. I just came across a website where you can get them pretty cheap, close to the same prices I got them for while I was in the Air Force. Since I've gotten out, I've been looking for a place to get a decent pair of BDU's...I just found that place. So, if any of my ex-military buddies (or hunters) out there are reading this, you can get your BDU pants at this site!

Disclosure Statement: This is a PayPerPost sponsored ad.



3 comments:

Crista said...

Yeah, now the army has the ACU's which look like pixels! My hubby still has his BDU's though.

About cashcrate, they are legit and pay okay, a little spending money. My first check was like 12.00 but hey, free money is free money (especially on military pay!hehe)

Anonymous said...

My stepson is in the Army. The first time I saw those ACU's I was a bit freaked out. They look so wierd compared to the BDU's that I wore. I still prefer the BDU's.

Gotta agree with you on the free money thing! I remember that military pay! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I kinda outgrew my old BDUs. I will definitely check that site out. Thanks for the tip.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa