Apr 30, 2008

WooHoo! I've been nominated! Check it out!

Hey everyone..I've been selected as one of the Top 10 blog posts for The Blog Award Challenge for this Post: I Blog, You Blog. We All Blog. Why? Go check out the nomination site to see the Top 10 selections. Read the rules for being able to nominate the best blog for the award..and if qualified..please vote for my submission. You are allowed to vote for three in all. So...if you read the others and like them...by all means...vote for them too!

Pretty cool, ain't it? (for you English majors..I know..ain't isn't a word!)

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa