Apr 24, 2008

Gratuitous Picture Moment!

I admit..the only purpose for this post is just to put up some pictures!! These are in no particular order..and..now that I have a working camera...there is going to be some serious picture overload here now!! LOL

Kylie hangin out in the kitchen


Kylie posin' for mommy in the kitchen

New member of our family. This is Crystal
hangin' out in the kitchen! Guess this was a kitchen kinda day!

Ryan eatin' breakfast in the kitchen. Okay already with
the kitchen pictures! LOL

Max the Yorkie chillin' on the couch. Yay..not a kitchen picture!

Ryan and Kylie in Ryan's 4x4 in the driveway.

Apparently, neither my wife or I have taken a picture of Abby yet. Guess I'm going to have to take some and get those up here. She's a cutie too! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the pix! Trust me, there will be plenty more where these come from!



9 comments:

Tidbits Of Tammy said...

Beautiful Family!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Tammy. The only one missing right now (of the ones who still live at home) is our other new yorkie, Abby.

Unknown said...

Maybe I need to get a new camera to inspire me to take more pictures, LOL.

Great pics! :-)

Rene Perez said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your table. My SIl just got a table like that and I never can sneak over there and not be seen to steal it. Very irritating. Your kids are adorable and the new addition looks like a toy! Very cute pics! And this reminds me that your badge is one that I accidentally deleted. I hit the wrong button and removed my entire page element that had all my linked badges in it. *sigh* Have a great Friday!!

Anonymous said...

Angelika ~ highly recommended! LOL

Rene - she really does look like a toy. She's only 2.8 lbs right now. Thanks for stopping by. I like the new look of your site...sorry you dumped a lot of your stuff. Do I need to send you the code to my badge again?

Saph said...

Cute pictures. What happened to Kylie's arm? Where in Tampa do you live? We might be close neighbors. =) I'm in Seffner right by I75.

Anonymous said...

Hi Saph,

Long story short, she fell down some steps in our house. Here's the original post http://myfrakkinblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/kickin-it-off.html

This was actually the 2d post on my blog!

I actually live in New Port Richey..but..those outside of this area don't know where that is..so..I just say Tampa.

I travel your way regularly. The company I work for now has a clinic just off MLK near the Mango exit on I75.

Thanks for droppin in! BTW, I really like your blog. I'm a frequent visitor!

Saph said...

Small world! =) What company do you work for? I work right across 1 Bucs Place.

And thank you! It's so nice to hear that you enjoy reading my blog!!!

What topics do you like reading about on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Saph, I work for a company called JSA Healthcare.

Regarding your blog..I wouldn't say there is any one topic that interests me. The fact that I am familiar with Publix keeps me reading those topics however. In any case, it's just nice reading a blog having some familiarity with the topics! :^)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa