May 6, 2008

A little slow on the EntreCard Drops!

Hello to all my regular droppers and passersby. This is just a quick note to let everyone know that I may be a little slow on my EC drops and may not be dropping very many over the next two weeks. I will try to work in what I can. If I don't get to you, I apologize. However, I will most definitely make the rounds when I can.

I'm in the last two weeks of my semester right now. I have a 15 page term paper on public health leadership and management planning due (not including title page, abstract, introduction, tables, and reference pages) for one class and a 12 page formative study on adolescent substance abuse (also not including the aforementioned) for my other class, not to mention the regular reading and writing assignments for the weeks. So, as you can see, I am going to be extremely busy.

In between all of the above, I still need to fit my daddy time in there with the kids. Is it possible to extend the days to longer than 24 hours?!?!? Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you...just been really busy and am going to get busier!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry...we all go through something similar from time to time.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa