Apr 16, 2008

Might be a little slow responding!

Hi All! Just wanted to let everyone know that I might be a little slow responding for the next 5 days...this also means its going to be a bit slow on the EC drops..but..I promise those who drop on me frequently that as soon as I can ..I will drop back on you as well.

Here's the sitch...in addition to everything else that keeps me busy, I am working on my Ph.D. in Epidemiology. Part of the requirement is to do on-site residencies. I'm currently at one for the next 5 days. This means that much of my "free-time" (if you can call it that) will be spent doing research related stuff on the computer. When..or..if I can, I will hit EC and Sitehoppin to do my faithful duties and comment on my favorites sites.

So..please bear with me for the next few days...I promise I'll drop in..just not as much!

See ya in a few!

2 comments:

Rene Perez said...

Have a good time with that research! Just wanted to let ya know that I subscribed to your blog!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you on your research. I enjoy what you write, but take care of yourself.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa