Mar 23, 2008

My First Post!

Only in California! We're starting this new blog off the right way here! A friend of mine e-mailed this picture to me. Unfortunately, I was at work at the time that I opened up that e-mail. Needless to say, it was difficult explaining to co-workers what I was laughing at.

Seriously, what dolt really thought this was a cat? I had tears rolling down my cheeks on this one.

I particularly love this one:

"Not very friendly, I think he might be scared."

If it weren't for the fact this is a true photo versus a photoshop job..I would think it was a hoax! Does anyone out there know someone this stupid? OMG!

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa